Align Capital Partners, LP, a Dallas, TX, and Cleveland, OH-based growth-oriented private equity firm, has raised $325m for its maiden fund.
Per an SEC filing, Align Capital Partners Fund I, LP, 31 investors participated in the offering. It has a final target of $326m.
Led by Managing Partners Steve Dyke, Chris Jones and Rob Langley, Director of Finance and CCO Maseel Mir, Director of Business Development Katie Noggle, Vice Presidents Matt Beesley, Matt Iodice, and Jack Parks, Associates Dustin Brode, Kurt Smentek and Jonathan Vadiee and Executive Assistant Joey Delgado, ACP is a growth-oriented private equity firm that targets control investments in lower middle market companies headquartered in the U.S. and Canada with $3m – 10m of EBITDA, as well as organic and external growth prospects.
The firm invests in specialty manufacturing, distribution and business services companies across a variety of end markets including, but not limited to:
– Aerospace & Defense Products
– Commercial / Industrial Aftermarket Products
– Filtration and Fluid Separation
– Industrial Components
– Infrastructure and Utility Products
– Medical and Dental Products
– Niche Building Products
– Oil and Gas Products
– Specialty Chemicals, Adhesives, and Packaging
– Specialty Contract Manufacturing
– Certification and Training
– Dental, Veterinary, and Vision Clinics
– Environmental, Industrial, and Utility Services
– Safety, Quality Assurance, and Risk Management Services
– Tech-enabled Outsourced Services and SaaS Models
– Transportation and Logistics
– Industrial, Medical, and Safety Products
– Specialty Food and Ingredients.
The portfolio includes Alliance Source Testing, LLC, and Pleatco, LLC.