Growth Capital Partners LLP, a London, UK-based private equity firm which invests in growing UK SMEs, closed Growth Capital Partners Fund IV, at £205m.
Fund IV received support from a diverse group of institutional investors, including public pension funds, corporate pension funds and investment management groups across the US and Europe.
Led by Garrett Curran, Managing Partner, Growth Capital Partners is an independent private equity firm which invests in growing UK SMEs led by ambitious, like-minded management teams to grow value in their businesses.
The firm’s current portfolio includes First Mile, a waste and recycling collections provider, AMG Group, a supplier of branded outdoor equipment, Shorterm Group, a Specialist technical engineering recruitment and training company, Arrow Business Communications, a provider of business communication solutions and IT services, John Henry Group, a telecoms infrastructure services company, Cooke Optics, a specialist manufacturer of cine lenses, Advanced Insulation, a provider of high performance insulation and fire protection products to the global upstream oil & gas industry, Chaucer Group Limited, a Global change management consultancy, and etc. venues, a provider of venues for training, meeting events and conferences.
The team includes:
– Bill Crossan, Chairman
– Garrett Curran, Managing Partner
– James Blake, Managing Partner
– Kirsty McDonald, Partner
– Richard Shaw, Investment Director
– Giles Whitman, Investment Director
– Alex Thomson, Investment Director
– Ravi Monteiro, Investment Manager
– Jim Sellars, Investment Manager
– James Salter, Investment Executive
– Richard Penston, Operational Partner
– Hazel Cameron, GCP Network Director
– Sarah Hale, Finance Director
– Carole Lawson, Fund Accountant
– Jessica Jervis, Office Manager.