San Francisco, CA-based venture capital firm Eniac Ventures closed its fourth and largest fund, at $100M.
Eniac IV will make investments (to lead or co-lead seed rounds) in bold founders developing tech solutions in such areas as augmented reality, virtual reality, conversational user interfaces, robotics and software innovating mature industries.
Led by general partners Hadley Harris, Nihal Mehta, Vic Singh and Tim Young, Eniac Ventures has already seen over 20 portfolio companies acquired by Apple, AirBnb, Pinterest, Twitter, Salesforce and Soundcloud, etc.
In conjunction with the close of the latest fund, trhe firm is also introducing the Eniac Platform, which provides holistic support to allow backed startups to focus on their product.
The platform focuses on services in six key areas:
– Talent recruiter to find employees at no expense to companies
– Public relations and marketing specialist on staff to help products reach the audiences that matter
– Operations resources to organize staff and install HR best practices
– Business development and networking opportunities with thousands of top companies, investors and brands
– Connections to other founders in Eniac’s portfolio to explore synergies and opportunities
– Fundraising support, including pitch deck guidance, follow-on investor strategy, and syndicate building
Follow this link to read more about the announcement.