aXiomatic, an eSports ownership and management group, received an investment from Puji Capital.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
Led by Peter Guber, Ted Leonsis and Bruce Stein, aXiomatic has made investments into the eSports industry, including the controlling interest of Team Liquid, a global eSports team franchise; and a lead investment into the series C financing of Super League Gaming, a video game recreational league.
Other investors in aXiomatic include:
– Magic Johnson (Hall of Fame NBA basketball player of the Los Angeles Lakers);
– Steve Case (Chairman & CEO of Revolution; Co-Founder of AOL);
– Tony Robbins (Entrepreneur, Life & Business Strategist);
– NextVR (industry-leading VR company);
– Blake Byers (General Partner for Google Ventures);
– Tom Kartosotis (Founder, CEO of Bedrock Manufacturing; Co-founder of Fossil); and
– Ted Leonsis (Founder & Chairman of Monumental Sports & Entertainment – owner in NHL Washington Capitals; NBA Washington Wizards; Verizon Center Arena; Co-Founder & Partner of Revolution Growth).