Lunar Way, a Copenhagen, Denmark-based banking app provider, raised €4.2m in funding.
The round was led by Seed Capital.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand operations.
Founded in 2015 by Ken Villum Klausen, CEO, Lunar Way provides an iOS and Android banking app that allows people to handle daily finances. Key features include:
– fast account set-up,
– easy card activation,
– one-touch freezing of an account,
– a real-time transaction feed that lets users keep track,
– a monthly summary of deposits and withdrawals,
– tracking of spent money sorted by brand or shop,
– saving up for a special wish with Goals, and
– paying bills with a photo and a swipe using Pay-My-Bill.
The company, which cooperates with local banks in every country it opens up making it possible also to offer loans and credit to users, has 30 full-time employees.