Callsign, Iotic Labs, Razorsecure and Senseye brought the portfolio to a total of fifteen.
– Callsign has built a comprehensive authentication platform for enterprises, financial institutions and consumer facing web companies built upon a non-repudiable military grade Crypto Engine.
– Iotic Labs has created Iotic Space, an environment where anything can interact with anything. Data can be securely shared or exchanged, creating communities of unrelated things.
– RazorSecure provides active monitoring software that monitors difficult to manage small scale/IoT systems in harsh environments continuously and alerts the instant that a system breach occurs.
– Senseye provides PROGNOSYS by Senseye, which allows manufacturers to automatically monitor the condition of machines and predicts future breakdowns.
Based in London, with operational offices in Germany and Italy, Breed Reply supports entrepreneurs by bringing new ideas to the market via three fundamental services:
– funding at “seed” and “early stage” level;
– support with significant know how transfer of business, managerial and technological expertise; and,
– medium-term involvement to establish startups in their market.
In the IoT sector, the main areas Breed Reply focuses on are Fitness and Wellness, Healthcare, Smart home, Manufacturing, Transportation and Energy.