Paris, France-based venture capital firm Partech Ventures closed its first growth fund, at €400m.
Partech Growth received support from some of the largest European insurance companies and institutional investors, as well as from major global industry investors and entrepreneurs.
Launched in January 2015, the fund intends to invest between €10M and €50M of capital in growing technology and digital companies that have already achieved significant revenues.
Managed by a dedicated team led by Omri Benayoun and Bruno Crémel in Europe, and Mark Menell in the US, In less than 18 months, Partech Growth has already invested €120M in 5 European and U.S. West Coast tech companies:
– Brandwatch, a UK-based Saas Social media intelligence platform;
– FreedomPop, a freemium US mobile virtual network operator with more than one million subscribers in the US and the UK, and soon launching Spain;
– Made.com, an online home furnishing brand, headquartered in London and now active in the UK, France, Italy, the Netherlands and Germany;
– M-Files, a Finnish enterprise content management software;
– RockYou, a San Francisco-based in-game advertising network.
Beyond this fund, the firm manages Partech Entrepreneur Fund providing seed capital, Partech International Venture Fund for early stage, covering the entire funding chain for tech companies.