iHealth Solutions, LLC, a Louisville, KY-based healthcare services provider, received an investment from Fulcrum Equity Partners.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
The investment, which was made as part of its iHealth’s recent acquisition of DNA Healthcare Inc., will allow the company to expand its customer base and expand its suite of products and services.
Led by CEO Venkat Sharma, COO Sreeram Mantha, and Justin Barnes, Chief Growth Officer, iHealth offers back-office and front-office technologies combined with personalized services that delivers insights and management tools that streamline the transition to value-based models.
Its suite of services, productivity tools and solutions for hospitals and physician practices include:
– Revenue cycle performance
– Practice management and “best practice” consulting
– Population health management
– Care coordination
– Insurance/managed care contract negotiation
– Front-office support with scheduling, patient verification and customer service
– Automated physician credentialing, and
– Business intelligence, analytics and quality reporting