Radicle is dedicated to growing early stage agricultural technology startups into agtech leaders reducing the time to develop, market and commercialize their technologies.
The fund focuses on such areas as genomics and plant sciences, seed tech, biologicals for crop protection and regulation, digital Ag (application of data and predictive analytics to precision Ag), and novel farm systems.
In details, Radicle provides:
– Expert advisory services and strategic mentorship from a wide network of Ag experts and proven entrepreneurs
– Access to key leaders and corporate relationships across a range of Ag focus areas
– Connections with academic institutions including Texas A&M, University of California, University of Missouri, University of Queensland, and the University of Wisconsin Madison
– Industry collaboration with Ag leaders such as Bayer and DuPont Pioneer
– A network of participating public and private research institutes including Advanced Research Projects Agency – Energy, Australian Centre for Plant Functional Genomics, BSES, CSIRO, the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center and Landcare Research
– Follow-on financing round options from the founding investors and their networks once companies “graduate” from the accelerator
– A service platform with an intense focus on value creation initiatives and exit planning guidance from the start.
Radicle has a physical presence in San Diego, Palo Alto, Research Triangle Park, the Midwest and Israel.