VictorOps, a Boulder, Colorado-based real-time incident management company, raised $10.6m in equity funding.
The round was led by The Foundry Group and Costanoa Venture Capital.
The company, which has raised a total of $18.7m in funding to date, intends to use the capital to increase support for its enterprise customer base and expand features.
Led by CEO Todd Vernon, VictorOps provides a real-time incident management platform focusing on incident lifecycle management and collaboration for IT and DevOps teams. The solution orchestrates team situational awareness, incident creation, escalation, notification, and remediation with team members regardless of physical location or time of day.
– Single Sign-On (SSO) Support for both mobile and web
– Intelligent Routing and Alert Transformations (The VictorOps Transmogrifier), functionality that automates alert routing, quiets alert noise and helps users maintain continuous documentation
– VictorOps Control Call, an in-app feature that allows for connectivity to conference calling
– Integration with ServiceNow allowing users to immediately automate incident response management using the platform
– Integration with StatusPage.io to solve for the pain associated with informing internal stakeholders of IT issues as they occur
– VictorOps API – allowing enterprise customers with complex internally built operational support systems to integrate with the VictorOps platform.