Conference speakers include:
– Vanessa Colella of Citi Ventures,
– Mike Dinsdale of DocuSign,
– Catheryne Nicholson of BlockCypher,
– Bill Gajda of Visa,
– Sam Hodges of Funding Circle,
– Eric Poirier of Addepar,
– Adam Draper of Boost VC, and
– Ankur Arya of Braintree,
They will discuss technology’s impact on the financial industry, and how it will continue to disrupt and transform the fintech ecosystem.
In details, topics include:
– Mobile money – looking forward to a wallet-less future
– P2P Lending – how it’s shaping a new economic ecosystem
– Entering the CryptoZone – how alternative currency is disrupting the banking industry
The event, presented in partnership with Citi Ventures; Pillsbury Law, IBM, and UK Trade & Investment are Silver Sponsors, will also include talks and demo tables featuring FinTech startups and a fireside chat with Anwar Haneef of IBM Watson.
Led by CEO Adiba Barney, Silicon Valley Forum is a a fully independent 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization that works as a center of knowledge and connections, covering the latest tech trends and the startup and investment ecosystem.
It organizes about 150 different activities per year, have over 20,000 subscribers/users, and work with over 40 countries worldwide.
The conference will open for registration at 8:30 a.m., and conclude at 5:00 pm.