Shoptalk, a NYC-based conference and exhibition for next generation commerce, raised $2.5m in funding.
Backers included Commerce Ventures, Primary Venture Partners and others.
Co-founded by Anil Aggarwal Jonathan Weiner, and Don Kingsborough, Shoptalk covers the technologies and trends that are set to reshape how consumers discover, shop and buy. It aims to bring together a new community of Internet companies, tech startups, retailers, brands, investors and other stakeholders around their agenda and provide an opportunity for dialogue and interaction for the entire commerce ecosystem.
The event will be held on May 16-18, 2016 at the Aria in Las Vegas with over 2,000 attendees, including hundreds of CEOs.
Shoptalk addresses the full range of trends redefining commerce including:
– Pioneering brands and retail models
– On-demand services, delivery and logistics
– Collaborative consumption and the sharing economy
– Integrated, omnichannel shopping
– Search, discovery and curation
– Consumer-centric product development and customization
– Delightful user experiences and interfaces
– Anywhere, anytime marketing
– Measurement and analytics everywhere
– Globalization and borderless shopping.