Criptext, a NYC-based platform for email communications, closed a $500k in seed funding.
Private investors participated including Joseph M. Matalon, chairman of ICD Group Limited.
The company intends to use the funds for continued user acquisition and product enhancements.
Led bu Mayer Mizrachi, founder and CEO, Criptext allows enterprises to have security, privacy and control over their entire email activity.
Currently available as a plugin and/or browser extension for Gmail and Outlook, Criptext enables users to:
– Send encrypted emails to anyone, regardless of whether the recipient uses Criptext.
– Track when, where and who has opened emails or downloaded an attachment.
– Recall sent emails at any time – even after they’ve been read.
– Send oversized files securely to anyone on any device.
– Set a “self-destruct” timer, at which point the email will be recalled.