emaze, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based online presentation platform, closed a $2m Series A funding round.
The round was led by FirstTime Venture Capital.
The company intends to use the funds to scale infrastructure, teams and technology.
Founded by Motti Nisani, Shai Schwartz and Dr. Arie Livshin, emaze provides a cloud-based tool that allows users to create, collaborate and share presentations with features including:
– professionally designed templates incorporating advanced features such as 3D, panning and zooming movement, animation, automatic translation, sound effects
– Video integration and playback from within the presentation
– Live data such as a Twitter feed, Survey Monkey results, NASDAQ Ticker, Google Maps, etc.
– Shareability via a link
– collaboration for multiple users (options to enable permissions to view, edit)
– Built on HTML5 providing full capabilities on any screen
Launched out of beta earlier this year, it has registered more than 750K users and more than 3.5 million presentations have been created on the emaze platform.