Operations closed during the latest months include:
– Lumi Industries, which develops 3D printing solutions;
– GoodAppetito, which operates an online platform that suggests recipes based on discounted grocery products;
– Regalister, a mobile app that allows users to create their wishlist offline and share it through social networks;
– Velasca, a handmade shoes brand;
– Le Cicogne, an online babysitting platform;
– Wear, a developer of augmented reality apps for smartphones, tablets and wearable devices; and
– Trampoline, a creator of public wifi solutions.
Led by Cristiano Esclapon, Club Italia Investimenti 2 invests €25k/€50k acquiring a 10%/15% stake in each company.