During an event which took place on May 21, 2014, in Rome, Italy, five startups accelerated in LuissEnlabs pitched a sizeable audience of potential investors.
Pitching startups included:
– ZeenFeed, the news reader that knows what users like,
– wineOwine, an online wine platform for niche and small producers,
– Thingarage, an online community for custom-made 3D printing models,
– Snapback, which focuses on developing new ways to interact with smart devices providing a natural user experience by reinterpreting the available technology as a user-centered environment.
– Spotowway, a marketing platform that makes life simple for businesses and consumers.
During the program, led by Managing Director Augusto Coppola, they received €30k in funding and a €30k package made of various services.
Led by Luigi Capello, CEO, LVenture Group (LVEN.MI), the Milan-listed holding company of LuissEnlabs and a vc firm itself, recently launched a capital increase of €4.99m. In the last two years, it has invested over 2.7m in a portfolio of 22 startups and attracted co-investments amounting to approx. €6m.