Eyegroove, a San Francisco, CA-based instant music video app for iOS, closed a $1.25M angel round of funding.
Among others, backers included
– Roger McNamee, founding partner of Elevation Capital and Silver Lake Capital;
– Matthew Papakipos, Senior Director of Mobile Engineering at Facebook;
– Joshua Schachter, Delicious founder;
– Aditya Agarwal, VP Engineering at Dropbox;
– Amarjit Gil, serial entrepreneur with Facebook, Google, and Apple acquisitions;
– Puneet Kumar, Director of ChromeOS at Google;
– David Kirk, Chief Scientist at NVIDIA.
Founded by Scott Snibbe, Eyegroove has launched a free app that allows users to choose a piece of streaming music, record video, add instant interactive effects.
It is available for free in the iTunes App Store for iOS.