Ziploop, an Orinda, CA-based provider of a mobile shopping app, raised $2.2m in seed funding.
– Bill Elmore, General Partner with Foundation Capital,
– James B. Morris, JBM Ventures Partner,
– James Peters, Managing Partner at Greenback Ventures,
– Ted Breck, Managing Director at Texas Pacific Group,
– Andrew Rudd, Founder and former CEO at Barra,
– Grant Inman, General Partner at Inman Investment Management, and
– John Balen, General Partner at Canaan Partners,
Founded in April 2013 by CEO Peter Jackson, President Sandra Breber and Paul Martinelli, Ziploop provides an application that stores and organizes receipts, rewards and promotions for consumers in their mobile device, tablet or desktop and also allows retailers to engage with their users on seasonal offerings, while saving on printing and postage costs.