SocioSquare, a Mumbai, India-based social media marketing company, raised $325k in funding.
The round was led by Dr. David Bell, Professor at the Wharton School, with participation from angels in US, UK and Turkey.
The company intends to use the capital to launch new social advertising media products including one built through Facebook’s Ads API.
Owned by AKG Technologies and led by Gaurav Mendiratta, Founder & CEO, SocioSquare is a full service digital marketing agency which focuses on providing brands with services such as:
– Social Media Optimization
– Search Engine Optimization
– Twitter Advertising
– Website Development
– Custom Social Media Tools
– Web & Social Application Development
– Digital Media Planning and Buying, and
– Email Marketing.