Be Great Partners, a Los Angeles-based incubator-accelerator, plans to invest in 250 startups (80% in Los Angeles) over the next year.
Led by Lin Miao, CEO and Founder, the tech incubator will use its $6m fund to make a minimum of five to six investments (from $25K to $50K) per month.
Launched in February 2012, Be Great Partners has already invested in:
– Republic Project, a new cloud-based ad platform which helps brands, studios, and agencies meet demand, change creative, and optimize performance in real-time
– Hullabalu, a startup that develops toys and stories for iPad) for kids
– Skinny Bikini, a designer swimwear label
– Me Undies, a full service basic apparel company
– Achievemint, an online platform for creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle with real life rewards.
Beyond funding, the companies receive full-service from 25 staff developers, legal assistance, public relations help, HR support and mentors.
Be Great Partners established its offices in the Miracle Mile’s Variety building.