VTL Associates, LLC, a Philadelphia, PA-based independent investment advisory and consulting firm, has received an investment from Suzhou Industrial Park Kaida Venture Capital.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
The company intends to use the funds to expand of RevenueShares, a division of VTL that provides revenue-weighted exchanged-traded funds (ETFs), to expand the staff and marketing efforts for its six existing ETF products.
RevenueShares plans to develop a global family of funds using VTL’s methodology of weighting known indexes by top-line company revenue rather than market capitalization.
Led by Vince Lowry, chairman, VTL Associates, VTL develops custom indexes for both fundamental equity indexes, and custom liability indexes for fixed income.
Launched in 2008, RevenueShares currently offers:
– RevenueShares Large Cap Fund: RWL
– RevenueShares Mid Cap Fund: RWK
– RevenueShares Small Cap Fund: RWJ
– RevenueShares Financials Sector Fund: RWW
– RevenueShares ADR Fund: RTR
– RevenueShares Navellier Overall A-100 Fund: RWV