TrackMaven, a Washington, D.C.-based competitive intelligence platform for marketers, received $1.25m in funding.
– AOL Ventures
– Sean Glass (Former CMO of HigherOne, NYSE: ONE)
– Hemang Gadhia (Former CEO of Condaptive, Acquired by Millenial Media, NYSE: MM)
– Adam Riggs (Former President of Shutterstock, NYSE: SSTK)
– Roger Krakoff (Cloud Capital Partners)
– Tony Ayaz (Former VP of Public Sales for Splunk, NYSE: SPLK)
– Marc Solomon (CFO of JackBe)
– Acceleprise Ventures
– Andy Klingenstein
– David Cohen
– Adam Falla.
Led by Allen Gannett, TrackMaven provides a competitive intelligence platform for digital marketers, which aggregates data from paid, owned, and earned media channels.
The solution allows marketers to track their competitors’ digital marketing activities via:
– a feed that displays content marketing, press mentions, social marketing on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter, paid advertising, and other digital marketing activities;
– via personalized alerts; and
– via competitor profiles that show how successful competitors are as compared to one another, and the user company, in every type of digital marketing activity monitored in TrackMaven, including SEO, Traffic, content marketing, social media, etc.