TechStars‘ blog announced the startups which will be part of the New York City class for Spring 2013.
– AdYapper, a provider real-time tools to understand how ads perform,
– Dash Labs, a connected car platform
– FaithStreet, a social outreach platform for faith communities
– Jukely, a personal concierge for live music shows
– Klooff, an iPhone app for Pet Lovers
– Placemeter, which provides smart in-store sensors that capture customer data
– Plated, which aims to reconnect people with their food
– Sketchfab, a provider of tools to publish, share and embed interactive 3D models
– TriggerMail, a provider of a Personalized Retention Email solution for e-commerce
– Validation Board, a provider of tools to test startup ideas
– weeSpring, a community for new parents.
Each company will receive $18k in seed funding and an optional $100K convertible debt note. TechStars also provides three months of intensive mentorship and the opportunity to pitch to angel investors and venture capitalists at the end of the program.