– BRIKA, an online shopping destination for discovering crafted lifestyle products.
– Instaradio, a platform to broadcast a live audio stream.
– Køge, a subscription service for vitamin packages.
– Polychart, a Business Intelligence tool for SMBs.
– Sciencescape, a platform to discover, organize, and share scientific research.
Each team participating in the 12 week program will receive $50k up front and up to another $150k upon completion of the program from BDC, will access to world-class mentors. All companies will participate in a Demo Day at the end of the program, where they will be introduced to potential investors and industry partners.
06/02/2012: Extreme Startups Launches with $7M in Funding