Oakfield Capital Partners, a private equity firm focusing on small and midsized British businesses, is to launch a new £20m fund.
Oakfield’s UK Special Situations Fund will invest in 6-8 SME businesses.
Formed in 2008 and led by partners Roy Merritt, Tim Woodcock, Michael Patton, and David Pitman, OCP expects to complete its Special Situations fundraising by the autumn. The minimum subscription is £50k.
The firm’s portfolio includes:
– Coryton – speciality petroleum products
– Taylor – commercial waste bin manufacturers
– Ingresso – e-commerce platform
– Jolly Fine Restaurants – Michelin-starred restaurant group
– Secure Parking & Storage – parking/storage service.