PreAccelerate, which will begin on October 8th, is a pre-seed stage program designed to help start-up founders build a plan and develop the skills required to advance their entrepreneurial ideas.
Five entrepreneurs will be accepted into the program and each of them will receive:
– 6-week pre-accelerator boot camp
– 5 topic- and task-specific classes (one per week) + demo day
– One-on-one mentorship from entrepreneurs, executives and investors
– Free legal organization docs (not including filing fees and expenses)
– Free office space for duration of the boot camp
– Access to Demo Day funding forum
The winning company will receive $5k in seed capital.
PreAccelerate will begin taking applications on September 1st through September 28th, 2012, via http://www.PreAccelerate.com.