GoodData, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of a SaaS based platform that enables global businesses to monetize big data, has closed a $25m Series C funding.
The round was led by Tenaya Capital, with participation from new investor Next World Capital, and existing investors Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Fidelity Growth Partners and Windcrest Partners.
The company, which has raised $53.5m in total to date, intends to use the new funding to continue to invest in technology innovation as well as build sales and marketing programs..
In conjunction with the funding, Brian Paul, Managing Director at Tenaya Capital will join the company’s board of directors, which already includes:
– John O’Farrell, General Partner at Andreessen Horowitz;
– Larry Bohn, Managing Director of General Catalyst Partners;
– James Gellert, Partner at Windcrest Partners,
– Dave Girouard, former General Manager of Google Enterprise, and
– Roman Stanek, founder and CEO of GoodData.
The company provides a SaaS-based solution to connect business people with the data they need to make better decisions. It serves more than 6,000 companies globally. Watch how it works: