Alcuin Capital Partners LLP recently held the final close of the Third Alcuin Fund L.P. at £100m.
Commitments were made by existing and new institutional investors and family offices across the UK, Europe and the US.
Alcuin makes £2-10m investments in growth capital and buyout transactions in UK companies valued between £5 and £30m across all sectors.
The team, which was founded by Mark Storey and Ian Henderson-Londoño, was recently joined by Adrian Lurie.
The fund has already made five investments:
– Agrivert, an organic waste recycling and waste-to-energy company;
– AudioGo, a UK-based audiobook publisher;
– Tasker & Partners, a Lloyd’s insurance broker;
– Osprey, a niche publishing house; and
– Krispy Kreme, a UK-based high end doughnut retailer.
21/01/2011: Alcuin Capital Partners Holds £81M Close of Third Fund