Adility, a San Francisco, CA-based platform for online to offline commerce that connects brands, retailers and merchants with online publishers, has raised its first round of funding of undisclosed amount.
– Joe Lonsdale, Co-founder of Palantir Technologies and CEO of Addepar.
– Pietro Dova, Partner at XG (Ex Google) Ventures,
– Kima Ventures,
– Ben Malka, General Partner at North Hill Ventures,
– Dror Shimshowitz (Google),
– Steve Miller (Highwinds),
– Christian Meyer
– Courtney Broadus (salesforce.com),
– Aamer Abdullah (MI Ventures) and
– Peter Bordes (Media Trust).
The company also added Brian Plackis-Cheng as new President and COO and Kenneth Douglas as new Executive Vice President Partnerships.
Led by CEO Thomas Cornelius, Adility provides a way for brands, merchants, retailers and online publishers to collaborate, connect and transact. It offers three core products:
– the Adility Gateway to integrate online to offline connectivity to POS systems and other applications used by merchants,
– the Adility Cloud to store prepaid products and services, offers and coupons for retailers, brands and merchants,
– the Adility Console for brands, retailers, merchant acquirers and publishers to manage their business development activities, connections and campaigns.