BoostCTR, a San Francisco, CA-based ad text optimization company, recently raised $1.64m in seed financing.
The round was led by Javelin Venture Partners and Metamorphic Ventures, with participation from Founder Collective, 500 Startups and WGI Group as well as a number of veteran entrepreneurs including:
– Doug Chertok, Founder, Street Easy;
– Mark Goines, Investor, Mint.com;
– Don Hutchison, Board Member, Marin Software;
– Karl Jacob, Founder, Keen;
– David Kidder, CEO, Clickable;
– Stuart Larkins, Founder, Performics;
– Christopher Muenchhoff, DealTime;
– Maynard Webb, CEO, LiveOps and former CEO, eBay;
– Justin Yoshimura, Founder, 500 Friends.
The company intends to use the capital to accelerate the development of its ad optimization platform.
In conjunction with the funding, Javelin Venture Partners and Metamorphic Ventures will join BoostCTR’s board.
Led by CEO David Greenbaum, the company uses a crowdsourced network of expert PPC copywriters and an automated ad testing platform to provide guaranteed ad performance improvements for enterprise advertisers, SEM agencies and small businesses.