Eden Ventures, a UK-based venture capital firm, has recenlty made five new investments, ranging in size from £100,000 to £1m, in early-stage technology companies.
The new investments include:
– Brightpearl, a Bristol, UK-based cloud-based (SaaS) business solution to manage leads, customers, sales, products, suppliers, website and finances in a single online service for SMEs. Eden has invested alongside Notion Capital and other shareholders include Doug Richards (Dragons Den, Library House, School For StartUps).
– DocCom, a Bristol, UK-based cloud-based (SaaS) platform to manage communication between front-line doctors and other healthcare professionals. Eden has invested alongside Mark Jackson (founder and ex-CEO of Helphire.com), Jon Craton (founder of Cramer) and Richard Brennan (ex-CMO Orange).
– Evolved Intelligence, a Bristol, UK-based provider of services for mobile networks operators. Eden has invested alongside Dave Edwards (founder of Aethos Communications Systems) and former executives of Apertio.
– GreenManGaming, an online marketplace where users can purchase games on-demand and trade in old games for new games. Eden has invested alongside Creative Capital Fun and angel investors previously from Eidos, BSkyB and Ciao!
– Whatafind, a London, UK-based company that operates online clearance channel for retailers. Eden has invested alongside angel investors Mark Zaleski and Robert Dighero (both ex-QXL).