FIPPEX LLC, a Chicago, IL-based platform that allows investment firms to share information with their investors, has completed a second round of equity financing.
The new capital will fund the future growth of the company, which has formed a new board of managers including:
– David Pessis, Chairman, Co-Founder and CEO of FIPPEX,
– Mark Bjerknes, Partner, Diamond Oak Capital Advisors and former Chief Technology Officer of NYSE Regulation,
– Bill Burnett, Co-Founder and President of FIPPEX,
– Jacques Gliksberg, Managing Partner of Nexus Partners,
– Kevin J.P. O’Hara, Partner, Diamond Oak Capital Advisors, former Chief Administrative & Strategy Officer of the Chicago Board of Trade and CAO & General Counsel of Archipelago Holdings, Inc.
The board of will provide strategic direction for the company and leverage its considerable management experience to expand FIPPEX’s current client base and product offering.