Certify, LLC, an employee expense management software provider, closed a $1.9m financing for its future growth.
According to an official statement, investors include:
– FluffCo, controlled by payments entrepreneur, Irving Levin;
– Joe Proto, CEO of Transactis;
– Thomas Lehrman, CEO of Boliven and co-founder of Gerson Lehrman Group;
– John Bailey, CEO of Manheim Europe;
– Peter Lehrman, CEO of Cathedral Partners;
– Esther Dyson, angel investor and philanthropist;
– William Benedict, CEO of Alpine Meridian;
– William Ryan, former CEO of TD BankNorth.
John Bailey and William Benedict have joined the company’s board of directors.
Portland, ME.-based Certify was launched in early 2008 and funded for 18 months by the founders, Bob and Alan Neveu. It delivers its software-as-a-service solutions directly to corporate users and individuals online at www.Certify.com and also through its Certify Partner Network.