SamyRoad, a Madrid, Spain-based provider of an influencer marketing platform, closed a €1.4m financing round.
letgo, a New York and Barcelona, Spain-based provider of an app to buy and sell locally, received a $500M commitment from Naspers.
Agora Images, a Barcelona, Spain-based photography app, closed its second financing round with more than €2M.
Landbot, a Valencia, Spain-based conversational website builder, raised $2.2M in funding.
Glovo, a Barcelona, Spain-based local goods marketplace, closed a €115m Series C funding round.
Alkemy S.p.A. has signed an agreement for the acquisition of 51% of the share capital of Ontwice Interactive Services SL, one of the most important digital agencies in Spain and Mexico. Within four years, Alkemy will complete the acquisition of the remaining 49% of the Company’s share capital.
Lodgify, a Barcelona, Spain-based vacation rental software startup, secured $5m Series A funding.
21Buttons, a Barcelona, Spain-based provider of a fashion social shopping app, closed a $17m Series B funding.
Fever, a Madrid, Spain-based entertainment and experience company, secured $20m in Series C funding.
Case on IT, a Madrid, Spain -based provider of MedUX, a solution for measuring customer experience, closed its Series B funding round.
Private investment firm Ardian acquired a minority stake in MKD, a Spain-based online platform that offers maintenance supervision and repair services for the fleet management sector.
Nextail, a Madrid, Spain-based tech company that brings artificial intelligence into retailers’ inventory planning and merchandising decisions, closed $10M in Series A funding.
The Kryptobits Exchange is happy to announce the development of its upcoming cryptocurrency exchange that wants to reshape how the public deal in crypto.
Goiko Grill, a Madrid, Spain-based restaurant chain, received an investment from L Catterton.
Spotahome, a Madrid, Spain-based rental property listing service, raised $40m in Series B funding.