Intel Capital, Intel Corporation’s global vc arm, announced investments 11 technology startups totaling $132m.
The companies joining Intel Capital’s portfolio are:
- Anodot (Redwood City, Calif.) uses machine learning to drive autonomous business monitoring.
- Astera Labs (Santa Clara, Calif.) is a fabless semiconductor company that develops purpose-built connectivity solutions for data-centric systems to remove performance bottlenecks in compute-intensive workloads such as artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Axonne (Sunnyvale, Calif.) develops next-generation high-speed Ethernet network connectivity solutions for automobiles.
- Hypersonix (San Jose, Calif.) is an AI-powered autonomous analytics platform designed for consumer industries such as retail, restaurants, hospitality and ecommerce.
- KFBIO (Zhejiang, China) is a biotech company that builds digital pathology systems.
- Lilt (San Francisco) aims to make the world’s information accessible to all with AI-powered language translation software and services.
- MemVerge (Milpitas, Calif.) is a Memory Machine™ software company.
- ProPlus Electronics (Shandong, China) is an electronic design automation (“EDA”) company, specializing in advanced device modeling and fast circuit simulation solutions.
- Retrace (San Francisco) applies artificial intelligence and other advanced technology in its predictive analytics platform that uses real-time data to improve dental decision-making.
- Spectrum Materials (Fujian, China) is a high-purity specialty gas and material supplier for semiconductor fabs.
- Xsight Labs (Kiryat Gat, Israel) develops innovative technology for accelerating next generation, cloud-based, data-intensive workloads such as machine learning, data analytics and disaggregated storage.