Oxx, a London, UK and Stockholm, Sweden-based focused B2B software investor, raised $133m to back Europe’s most promising SaaS companies from series A and beyond.
The fund is backed by leading investors, including British Patient Capital, Pool Re, PFR, OurCrowd and a number of other institutions, family offices and high net worth individuals.
Founded by Richard Anton and Mikael Johnsson in 2017, Oxx invests broadly across software applications and infrastructure, with a particular interest in five key themes data convergence & refinery, future of work, financial services infrastructure, user empowerment, and sustainable business.
The firm uses a model that encourages portfolio companies to build sustainable businesses that can retain market dominance, rather than push for a one-size-fits-all “growth at all costs” model.
Oxx’s current portfolio companies are:
– Apica, a Performance monitoring tool for companies with complex IT infrastructures
– Codility, a comprehensive tech recruiting platform for hiring at scale
– Funnel, an automated performance reporting and intelligence for businesses
– ThinkTank, a cloud-based stakeholder engagement system for enterprises
– Zift, a provider of a Channel sales, marketing and operations technology platform.
Anton and Johnsson are joined by Robert Easton, who was previously head of several Carlyle Group funds, as Senior Adviser.