Bluespring Wealth Partners, LLC, a business focused exclusively on partnering to acquire registered investment advisor and wealth management firms, acquired Vector Wealth Management, a Minneapolis-based provider of comprehensive financial planning and investment management solutions for a wide range of clients.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
Founded in 1993, Vector Wealth Management offers comprehensive financial planning and investment management for a wide range of clients, including individuals, families, business owners, and corporate executives. The company uses a goals-based planning approach to guide clients through complicated life events and major financial decisions.
The firm is led by:
– Managing Partner Thomas G. Fee;
– Senior Wealth Advisor Sharon L. Calhoun, MSFS, CFP®, AIF®, ChFC®, CDFA®;
– Director of Portfolio Management Jason D. Ranallo, CFA®;
– Senior Wealth Advisor Tyler J. Schelhaas, CFP®;
– Portfolio Manager Daniel J. Powers; and
– Senior Wealth Advisor Todd C. Stueve.
Led by Stuart Silverman, President, Bluespring Wealth Partners is dedicated to the acquisition and servicing of wealth management firms seeking continuity for clients and the business they have built.
It is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kestra Financial, Inc.