Glofox, a Los Angeles, Calif.–based management platform specifically tailored to the needs of boutique fitness studio owners and their members, closed a $10M Series A funding.
The round was led by Octopus Ventures, with participation from Partech, Notion Capital and Tribal VC.
The company intends to use the funds to:
– continue its expansion efforts in the US,
– build out its Los Angeles HQ,
– invest in product, developing additional innovative solutions for the enterprise/franchise market,
– increase marketing efforts, and
– fill key leadership positions.
Founded in 2014 by CEO Conor O’Loughlin, Glofox provides a software platform for fitness entrepreneurs to manage booking, payments, new leads and memberships. The system enables boutique fitness studio owners to create and maintain relationships with their members at every phase of the life cycle and at scale, whether they own one studio or 1,000. The company has a client base that spans 43 countries across the globe
Customers include F45 Training, Elite Bodyworks, Fit 7/8, 9Round, Switch Playground, etc.