Crosscode, a Maple Grove, Minn.-based enterprise software development company, closed a $9.25m in Series B funding.
The backers were not disclosed.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to develop the Panoptics platform and further enhance its sales and marketing functions.
Led by Aditya Sharma, CEO, Crosscode provides Panoptics, a code-level software mapping platform that makes it easier and less expensive for companies to perform business-critical tasks such as cloud migration, secure customer data, and modernize business operations.
– Automatically discovers applications running in a customer’s software environment and creates an enterprise-wide code level application’s dependency map.
– Uses static and dynamic analysis techniques to identify security issues, both in custom code and third-party components.
– With code-level mapping, enables organizations to make software changes.
– Allows customers to create rule-based alerts and notification to monitor and manage changes in the runtime environment.
– Identifies software changes in the runtime environment and provides chronological log accessible by IT auditors.