SightPlan, an Orlando, FLA-based multifamily industry’s premier provider of maintenance and resident service software, received a strategic investment from RET Ventures.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
The funding and partnership with RET Ventures will drive growth and create new opportunities with RET’s strategic partners, which own and operate nearly one million multifamily units across North America. RET Ventures is backed by major multifamily real estate investment trusts (REITs) and owner/operators including: Aimco, Boardwalk, Essex, MidAmerica, UDR, BH Management, Starwood Capital Group, Cortland, Gables, GID, and Pinnacle.
Led by Terry Danner, CEO, SightPlan provides solutions that streamline operations for multifamily owners and operators while improving resident satisfaction. The company’s solutions allow on-site teams are empowered to combine and optimize maintenance activities like work orders, inspections, preventive maintenance, and asset tracking. Communication with residents is enabled by custom branded resident apps and an intelligent virtual assistant.
Built for the needs of multifamily owners, operators, and residents, SightPlan offers a variety of solutions to:
Maintenance & Facilities
– Create, manage, and resolve work orders from anywhere with a smart shared task list.
– Speed up the inspection process and gather documentation needed to deliver an accurate assessment of the condition of units, amenities and assets.
– Preserve property assets with automatic task scheduling, warranty monitoring, and verified task completion.
– Streamline communications and optimize workload across maintenance teams to support new coverage and operating models.
– Give residents a branded window into their communities through a web portal and mobile app.
– Provide a fully integrated answering service with automated issue categorization and multi-lingual support.
– Connect with and collect feedback from residents through multi-channel messaging.
Asset & Risk Management
– Standardize best practices across an entire portfolio and streamline compliance with policies and regulations.
– Trigger escalation of service quality issues with detailed monitoring to modify schedules and prioritize tasks.
– Gain insight into the health of operations, team members, and residents to compare performance across assets and geographies.