Vndly, Inc., a Cincinnati, OH-based provider of a cloud Work Management System (WMS) powering the new gig economy, closed $11m Series A funding round.
The round, which brought total funding to $14m, was led by Battery Ventures and Hyde Park Venture Partners, with participation from Epic Ventures, Bowery Capital and the Cintrifuse Syndicate Fund.
In conjunction with the funding:
– Michael Brown, General Partner, Battery Ventures;
– Chris Calder, Director, EPIC Ventures; and
– Tim Kopp, Partner, Hyde Park Venture Partners;
will join the company’s Board of Directors.
The company intends to use the funds for product innovation, customer adoption and global expansion.
Founded in 2017 by Shashank Saxena, CEO, Vndly is a SaaS WMS system, built on the cloud, which uses Machine Learning (ML) Artificial Intelligence (AI) and algorithms to automate manual tasks, enabling organizations to compete for top talent in today’s digital and agile world.
The platform is comprised of four major modules:
– Contingent Workforce Management,
– Statement of Work (SoW) Management,
– Independent Contractor (IC) Compliance, and
– Total Talent Acquisition.