Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc., a provider of forensic consulting services, received a minority investment from Century Equity Partners*.
The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
The transaction will allow the company to pursue significant opportunities to grow domestically and internationally through acquisitions, while continuing to organically grow its core services lines and build around its team of experts.
Led by Curtis Brown, Chairman of the Board, Rimkus Consulting is a worldwide provider of forensic consulting services to insurance companies, law firms, corporations and government agencies.
The firm assists clients in the resolution of claims and disputes via a team of professional engineers, architects, scientists, and technical specialists.
Practise areas include:
– Forensic Accident Reconstruction
– Building Sciences
– Construction Claims and Disputes
– Electrical Engineering Expert Services
– Property Loss Consulting
– Transportation Forensics
– Energy, Oil & Gas, and Manufacturing
– Product Liability and Equipment Sciences
– Fire and Explosion Science Analysis
– Biomechanics and Injury Causation
– Environmental & Health Services
– Marine Forensics
– Human Factors
– Premises Liability
– Computer Animation, Trial Graphics, and Video
– Healthcare Technology
– Toxicology, Consumer Product, and Food Safety
* Century Equity Partners is a Boston based private equity firm that provides capital to lower middle market companies seeking investments to support growth or fund acquisitions, partial buyout or recapitalization opportunities. The firm focuses on companies operating across the insurance, asset & wealth management, specialty finance, and banking and lender services sectors.