Chicago, IL-based Pritzker Group Venture Capital (PGVC) promoted three.
– Sonia Nagar to partner,
– Ty Findley to vice president, and
– Eric Duboe to senior associate.
- Sonia Nagar, who joined PGVC as a vice president in 2016, is an experienced technology leader. Responsible for sourcing, diligence and oversight of investments primarily in the consumer sector, Nagar is a thought leader in e-commerce. Before joining PGVC, Nagar was vice president of product and head of mobile for RetailMeNot, which she joined following its acquisition of the venture-backed e-commerce app she founded in 2011. Nagar previously worked at Booz & Company, Amazon, Goldman Sachs and General Motors. She currently serves on the boards of Interior Define, Sittercity and Curiosity.com.
- Ty Findley joined PGVC in 2017 as a senior associate. With a focus on Industry4.0 and a particular thesis around supply chain disruption, Findley has built a founder-first reputation within the ecosystem, launching the Chicago Industry4.0 Tech Series Meetup. Since joining PGVC, Findley has led the firm’s investments in Plus One Robotics, FreightWaves and DroneBase. He currently serves as a board observer for Plus One Robotics and FreightWaves and works closely with portfolio companies such as SMS Assist and Sight Machine. He previously held investment roles at GE Ventures and G51 Capital, where he was responsible for sourcing, diligence execution and board oversight, with a focus on early-stage enterprise technologies. Prior to that, he worked as a product development engineer at Boeing.
- Eric Duboe, a Chicago-area native, joined PGVC as an associate in 2016. He has quickly established himself as a go-to diligence support leader across all three of the firm’s industry investment segments, with a primary focus on digital health. Duboe has helped provide deal support on more than 20 investments, currently serves as a board observer for Visibly (formerly Opternative), and works closely with portfolio companies such as SMS Assist and Signal. He previously worked as an investment banking analyst in William Blair & Company’s technology group and holds a business-economics degree from Brown University. Duboe is an executive board member for VentureUp, an online and offline network for rising VCs investing in the Midwest, and NorthShore University Health System’s Associate Board. He serves as a mentor for 1871, Healthbox and MATTER.
Led by Chris Girgenti, managing partner, Pritzker Group Venture Capital invests predominantly in Series A and Series B companies with particular focus on consumer, digital health, enterprise and emerging technologies. Exits in recent years include IO Data Centers (acquired by Iron Mountain), Cloud Technology Partners (acquired by HPE), Cleversafe (acquired by IBM), Dollar Shave Club (acquired by Unilever), Viv Labs (acquired by Samsung), and Fleetmatics (IPO – NYSE: FLTX, acquired by Verizon).