Fifth Wall Ventures, a Venice, CA-based venture capital firm focused on technology solutions for the “Built World”, has held another close of its retail fund, at $64.25m.
Per an SEC filing, Fifth Wall Ventures Retail Fund, L.P., has a final target of $200m. Seven investors participated in the raise, to date.
Co-founded by Managing Partners Brad Greiwe and Brendan Wallace, Fifth Wall is a venture capital firm focused on technology solutions for the Built World, connecting the world’s largest owners and operators of the real estate industry including retail, industrial, hospitality, multi-family, homebuilding, office, and brokerage, with the entrepreneurs and innovators redefining how the world interacts with its physical environment.
Current investments include Appear Here, b8ta, Blend, Blueprint Power, Built Robotics, ClassPass, Clutter, Convene, Enertiv, Entic, Ethos, Harbor, Bob Remeika, Harbor, hippo, Industrious, Lime, Loggi, Lyric, Notarize, Opendoor, States Title, Shipwell, VTS, Urbint, and Wiredscore
The team of Fifth Wall also includes:
– Andriy Mykhaylovskyy, Managing Partner & COO
– Natalie Bruss, Partner
– K.C. Cleary, Partner
– Roelof Opperman, Principal
– Vik Chawla, Principal
– Kevin Campos, Principal
– Dan Wenhold, Principal
– Joe Kim, VP of Finance
– Joe Wang, VP
– Adam Demuyakor, Senior Associate
– Michael New, Investment Professional
– Luke Williams, Investment Professional
– Kate Miller, Investment Professional
– Charlotte Keesler, Investment Professional
– Josh Schwartz, Investment Professional
– Kate Bassett, Associate Strategist.