Mapify, a Berlin, Germany-based social travel network, raised $1m in seed funding.
- Ennea VC,
- Roland Grenke,
- Navid Hadzaad Javaherian,
- LayJax Ventures,
- Niv Dror, and
- Lucas von Cranach.
The company intends to use the funds to continue to expand its development efforts and its business reach.
Launched in November 2017 by CEO Patrick Häde, Mapify is building a social travel app that allows users to visualize, find and plan individual travel experiences. People can:
- add photos and other details related to past and current travel experiences,
- connect with other travellers,
- comment on shared places, and
- collaborate on collections.
The app also features a location-focused feed, and search tools to discover and save places.