Clippings, a London, UK-based software platform for the interior design industry, raised $15.4m in Series B funding.
The round was led by Advance Venture Partners (AVP), with participation from existing backer C4 Ventures. In conjunction with the funding, Courtney Robinson, Partner at AVP, joined Clippings’ Board of Directors.
The company intends to use the funds to roll out in new geographies including the United States, accelerate technology development and launch major new categories.
Founded in 2014 by architecture-trained entrepreneurs Adel Zakout and Tom Mallory, Clippings provides a platform to create, source and manage interior design projects.
The company’s solutions for interior design projects include:
– data on over 7 million products from over a thousand brands to simplify discovery
– Interactive mood boards to identify and buy any product in the world
– collaboration and communication with team members at every stage of the project
– consolidation of multiple quote requests, orders, invoices and timelines into one place
– a single point of contact to answer questions, find solutions and manage delivery and installation.
A community of nearly 50,000 people including teams designing for WeWork, Citroën and British Land, are already using Clippings.