Cozystay Holdings Inc., a Vancouver, Canada- and Beijing, China-based vacation rental platform targeting Chinese vacationers, completed $4M in seed funding.
Founded in 2015, Cozystay provides a vacation rental platform targeting Chinese vacationers. The company has established several relationships in the vacation rental and blockchain space, including companies such as:
– Tujia—China’s largest vacation rental company
– Ctrip—China’s largest online travel agent
– Capital Airlines—Subsidiary of Hainan Airlines
– Caissa Touristic Group—China’s top travel agency
– Tai Cloud—One of China’s largest blockchain technology companies
Cozystay runs a subsidiary property management company, Cozy Living Suites Inc., that manages vacation rental properties in Vancouver, Seattle, Los Angeles and Toronto. It now has 60,000 users, 200,000 listings worldwide and offices in Vancouver, Canada and Beijing, China.
The company has also announced the partnership with Singapore-based Share Everything Lab Pte. Ltd. (SEL) to bring blockchain technology to the vacation-rental sharing economy.
SEL’s protocols intend to resolve the following four major pain points:
– Security and Fraud
– Review Reliability
– High Fees