Survata, a San Francisco, CA-based technology-powered advertising measurement and market research company, secured $14m in Series B funding.
The round was led by Conductive Ventures with participation from Industry Ventures and previous investors Uncork Capital, PivotNorth, Ridge Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Initialized Capital as well as:
- Auren Hoffman, SafeGraph CEO and former CEO of LiveRamp;
- Dan Beltramo, co-founder and former CEO of Nielsen acquisition Vizu;
- Eric Roza, former CEO of Datalogix (Oracle acquisition) and current Oracle Data Cloud SVP/GM;
- Jonah Goodhart, co-founder and CEO of recent Oracle acquisition Moat;
- Tom Chavez, co-founder and CEO of Salesforce-owned Krux, Inc; and
- Marcy Simon, angel investor and strategic communications guru.
In conjunction with the funding, Carey Lai from Conductive Ventures will join Survata’s board of directors.
The company intends to use the funds to continue building its Ad Measurement suite.
Led by Chris Kelly, founder and CEO, Survata is a measurement technology company that provides advertising measurement and market research to leading brands and agencies. The platform provides a way to measure the branding impact of advertising, and measure the behaviors and opinions of consumers. The company amassed more than 2,300 customers in six years.