OnLogistics, Ltd, a Tamworth, UK-headquartered logistics company, received £350k in debt funding.
As a result of this finance, provided through The Midlands Engine Investment Fund (MEIF) Debt finance, operated by Maven Capital Partners, OnLogistics:
- will hire 14 more employees across its two Midlands sites after recently announcing its occupancy of a new 20,000 sq. ft. facility at Elmdon Trading Estate – strategically creating a second base close to Birmingham International Airport,
- will make a series of improvements to its distribution service, upgrading its IT systems through order barcoding, electronic tagging and satellite tracking of vehicles, and
- will roll out in-house developed technology that integrates with its customers’ e-commerce platform.
Led by Lord Digby Jones, Chairman, and Nick Bennet, Managing Director, OnLogistics is a logistics company operating the following division:
– OnLogistics Aerospace,
– OnLogistics Distribution, and
– Fulfilment and OnLogistics Nursery.