Motive Partners, a NYC and London-based investment firm focused on technology enabled companies that power the financial services industry, announced the opening of its new “European Innovation and Investment Centre” in London.
A 14,000 sq. ft. space will facilitate and drive collaborative projects between financial institutions and emerging financial technology players to create new forms of enterprise-ready technology solutions for the financial services industry.
The space will be a physical home for financial technology companies and teams focused on strategy and innovation from large firms including Allied Irish Bank, Bradesco, Emirates NBD, Mastercard and Royal Bank of Scotland. The financial institutions will gain exposure to new ideas, products, and up-and-coming talent that will help deliver their long-term innovation strategies.
Founded by Rob Heyvaert, former Chairman and Founder of Capco; Stephen C. Daffron, former Global Head of Technology & Operations at Morgan Stanley and former CEO at Interactive Data Corporation; Alberto Corvo, former PwC Capital Markets Technology leader and Mike Hayford, former CFO of FIS and President & COO of Metavante, Motive Partners is a next-generation investment firm focused on technology enabled companies that power the financial services industry. Investee companies include LMRKTS, Avaloq, and Brainfood.
Other Partners at Motive include:
– Alastair Lukies CBE, UK Prime Minister’s Business Ambassador;
– Andy Stewart, former co-head of BlackRock Alternative Investors;
– Etienne Castiaux, former CTO of FIS, and founder of Clear2Pay;
– Frank Martire III, former Partner at Greenberg Traurig, LLP;
– Jim O’Neill, former head of M&A at Metavante and Senior Analyst at Celent, and
– Scott Kauffman, former Partner at Oak Hill Capital.